Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Working mum n stay at home mum !!

I read this article where a working mum empathises with a stay at home mum and describes all the difficulties faced and the stay at home mum thanks and completely understands the dilemma of a working mum 

This time when I was on holidays and visiting friends and families there was constant nagging on how thin I looked or my kid , My culinary skills were challenged and I was questioned over wat I cook and eat or if we eat out daily or survive on maggi . It was annoying , it was frustrating to have to answer to such stupidity when I do not judge you or interfere about how you raise your child please do not interfere 

I was asked why my son doesn't speak his mother tongue and what I should be doing to teach him ..i was like seriously ??? Do u think I wish he dnt speak or know his origin ?? He spends 10 hours of his day time with English speaking teachers n peers ..just take a hike and don't bother me morons !!!

Ps: here's the link to the article I read very well written .

No comments: