Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ambition !!

In this journey called life , we have been through many cross roads. Some has been to make big life changing decisions , be it choosing a partner, friend or career path . Nothing has been easy each of us have fought our very own battles.

I have been really confused when it came to choosing a career path , I have had no clue what I wanted to do as mostly I wanted to do everything . I have managed to live it up and try my hand in a variety of fields that interested me like sales and marketing , event coordinator , call center-customer support, Recruitment, technical writing , resource management , project management office and testing in the exact same order after completing my engineering in electronics . 

I have been fascinated by acting n dancing, military ,medical(psychology or elder care ) and child care as well . Haven't yet tried my luck in those fields yet . God willing , some day I might .
Signing off on that note 

Cheers 


No comments: