Friday, February 21, 2014

Declutter !!

Today I decided to Declutter the mess at home throw away everything that I haven't been using past 3 years .My funda was simple , if I did not use something past 3 years the chances of me using them or missing them or needing them for the next 3 or 30 years will be next to zero .

Just then it did strike me ,do we ever Declutter people from my mind or thought ? 

I have over 100 friends on my Facebook . Yes I do !! Not sure how or when that happened .No I do not talk to all of them everyday , some I haven't met since a decade some are aquiantance , some colleagues,school and college mates, a few good friends , a whole lotta relatives .

Phew !!! Would I like to unfriend a whole lot of them ? Yes !! But will I ?? Never know , one fine day I might wake up n say to myself I don't wanna keep in touch with a whole lotta people . That day my friend I'm gonna unfriend all those people who have been spamming my news feed !!

No comments: