Sunday, February 23, 2014

Suicide

No human being on this earth can be happy all the time ..there is a downtime and there are highs in life .

This mornings paper reported some 4 incidents of suicide ( inspite of me telling myself I sudnt read those depressing news , I end up reading them and feel sad ) Each case had different issues to deal with 

One was in debt and dnt know how to deal with life . Second one was a high profile TV personality who committed suicide due to depression .Third and fourth were due to failures in love .

I do not know what could be so strong that could drive a person to end their own lives . If things don't turn out Wudnt you want to fight everyone and show u can emerge even if ur pushed deep into pits ?Society has so much pressure on individuals , we are expected to live according to somebody else's whims and fancies. sometimes it's ok to fail , it's ok to do nothing , it's ok to cry out loud . It is just okay . Is a love worth suffering for ? 

Sometimes I guess heart overtakes the mind and makes an individual very vulnerable , very confused and very helpless . 

No comments: