Thursday, February 20, 2014

News !!

When you open your news paper every morn what does any one want to read ??  Some interesting news ?? Some fun gossips ?? News about scientific advances ?

I am so put off with the news we have to read  today , it's about shitty politics , gang rapes, molestation , suicides , bomb attacks, fights , gun shots etc

The headlines puts you off , makes me ask if we are progressing or are we stepping back ? 

As a kid ,I was so fearless , I used to travel alone by flight to meet my cousins . I used to take my bike and cycle around the streets without anyone watching over me . I used to go out late evenings for movies with friends , travel in lonely roads in two wheelers alone . My mom would freak out if I was late by 5 min , I never understood what was the big deal . I lived in a safe world ( I did think ) .

It was easier to trust people , not sure what kind of a world are we leaving behind for our kids ? They will have to watch their back every day ?? Less of love , more of fear and untrustworthy people around . 

It's a shame !! Hope this changes and we have happy and exciting news to read and share in the coming years !!

1 comment:

Nabanita said...

agree! Times have changed and become more dangerous now!