Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Have you been kind today ?

Kindness is defn a virtue , doesn't come easy ..it has to be a part of your lifestyle . You have to grow up seeing your parents be kind and compassionate .
I have been fortunate of such good upbringing ( I realise it only now , better late than never )

We do not have to do big things , just few kind words appreciating someone or the least we can do is share a smile . 

Usually I'm smiling at some random person while crossing roads / changing trains and my husband goes " do you know that person " and my simple answer is " Absolutely not " .

He still hasn't figured out why he married an absolute mental person !!

I believe it releases feel good harmones ,which is good for ones well being ( I like to believe so ).

I can be very kind and sweet with everyone ,but when it comes to family , I love them to bits and have to be very critical to every act of theirs. I find my family to be my punching bag . I have to be mean n yell ( By the time I reach home I guess the good harmones get exhausted ) 

My aim is to be nice and kind to every family member (not all of them at once , at least one a day ) 

No comments: