Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whats in a name ??

Well shakespear said that and little did he know that everything is in a name .
Its always attractive to have a sexy sounding name with tons of people would atleast be keen to talk to you before going for looks. A guy with a name Raj can woo women even before meeting her as she might think he is her Shah rukh khan from DDLJ and a 2 liner name would be least appealing amonst the women . The same holds good for girls as well.

Well i am one of those with a first name -which is 17 letters followed by a middle name which is 10 letters  and a surname to top it !!
Yes i do belong to the two liner names which is not very appealing but then i have humour and looks to back it ;) hahaha

I found it so tough for people to pronounce my name especially non Indians , Some address me with just half of my first name ..some with my surname and some with my husband's surname . I am not a fussy person i respond to anything even a oie , or a hey i dont care much .

I love my name it means a soft and sensitive one , which i am definetly not !! But i like the thought behind naming me by my parents . There was a story behind my name : My dad had thought of a 6 letter name and went to register me then realised there was one more person there who was registering the same name for his daughter so my da thought he cant give me a common name and it had to be unique so he 5 more letters to my name and made it sound unique . I am so thankful to god that my dad dnt meet someone with the same 11 letter name else i would have had 18 letter first name !!!
 

No comments: