Monday, March 24, 2014

Just STOP !!

There are times people share jokes, outright ridiculous stuffs , some that makes you sit back and wonder . I got this beautiful forward by a friend , which made so much sense .In short it said keep the positivity , get rid of the negatives vibes , enjoy every moment and be grateful for what you have and don't bloody compare your life with anyone else's . I strongly believe in this I really think life has taught me to be happy no matter what as we are the fortunate ones , our worries are the least compared to a whole lot who worry if they will go back home alive , if their kids have enought food to eat , if they will go to bed with their husband or will be forced to spend the night with strangers , really we have a lot to be thankful !!

Here's the link that I have been raving about http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/

No comments: