Tuesday, March 25, 2014

When i met you ...


There was no expectation from my side ..I didnt think it would work ,I didnt think ..I just met you ..Our first chat over a cuppa coffee was alrite ..there were no Sparks ..It was a blind date sorta thing

where i didnt have a clue about how you looked ..The only things i gathered from the first meet was you had a big gang of friends and you worked at the same place i did and you have spotted me acting crazy in the company provided transport ..the only thing common was passion for good food

 

I didnt think i would meet you again but we did not coz you contacted me coz i emailed

you and asked you for your number ..i thought you had attitude issue and dnt bother to call

back . I wasnt sure if you wanted to meet me until i got to know you wanted to marry me

really ?? on what basis did u deceide to marry me ?? on common taste for food ??

I asked you to meet me again and we did meet , you were late by 5 min but i dnt whinge

we met and we spoke this time not about food but about traffic Jams ..duh !!

 

We finally did exchange numbers yay !! and i waited for 2 days with no bloody calls or messages

and this made me wonder seriously this guy wants to marry me and doesnt wanna call

and i sent this message asking how you were and then i get a call back with " i am going out with my colleagues " will be out for the weekend and see you on Monday .

 

Honest to god i have been terrible at understanding Men ..I dont get direct hints , subtle hints also dont work I did not know if i wanted to be with you . Weekend wasnt easy i did a lotta research on how to understand men,I prayed god to show me a way out . I told myself if i have to give this guy a chance i should do it with an open mind,I should cut myself off from every other distraction , not compare with anyone i ever knew .You seemed nice , you were very polite , bit leaning on the shy side . I did not find a reason to say NO to him ..thats what i thought i should

hang in there until i fnd a reson to say " Sorry we arent compatible "

 

Then it was monday and i was busy and i get a call from you ..You ask me if i was free and you wanted to meet methe voices in my head were going "Its a monday " how can you get away from work ..what are you gonna tell your managers ??

you were in my office and said " lets go for a movie " I was thrilled and said alrite ..Dnt care about anything .It was just beautiful when you held my hand ( i dnt think what made you think you could do that i wouldnt slap you back ) and then you tell me that you have fallen in love with me ..I couldnt stop blushing in the dark movie hall .

 

We spoke a bit , It was nice , made me feel good and then i noticed how attractive you were ...and we met again and again almost every day after work . We spoke about dreams .We spoke about how you didnt have any money but were sure to make it big ( today i am so proud thinking of that as you have achieved a whole lot on your own Ability ).It was at this moment i felt i had to marry you , you were so genuine . You were so honest , you just seemed so right .

 
We have had many disagreements over the years but at times when i am very upset and think why did i ever marry you.. i think of those beautiful courtship days and smile !!

No comments: