Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Whom do you want to share your seat with ?

When you enter a room full of strangers and you don't have any particular seating arrangement and asked to share a seat with , who would you like to sit next to ? Or if you have a seat who would you want to occupy that seat ? 

I enter the train and look around for empty seats , if there are many I start to choose the one where a fat person is sitting would be my ideal choice , we can both stretch ourselves and no one else would wanna sit in between ( very ideal must say ) 

If there is a anyone with a packet of chips , I very much avoid that person , coz they make me hungry and crave junk food .

Sometimes I avoid a punk with tattooed arms and pink streaks coz they are just wierd . I avoid drunks or couples who have horny harmones wanting to feel up each other . If a person is too loud on the phone I do not want to be mistaken as his/her friend so I avoid them 

If a person has a smiley face , I my happy to sit next to them . 

With my list of preferences I m surprised I don't go standing all the time and I get a seat to sit . Maybe weirdos don't travel too often . I'm sure 1000 s of other people think I'm wierd and avoid sitting next to me .

This is for people who think I'm wierd : Gosh I'm so lovable people you must really try sitting next to me and striking a conversation which will keep you entertained throughout your journey. !!

No comments: