Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Baby or puppy?

If you are single and have no one in particular to mingle but feel something is missing in your life , some love , some comfort , somebody to go back home to what would you do ? 

 Today at the lunch table a colleague was asking . She couldn't make up her mind , she dnt know if she wanted to adopt a child or a pup . I found the comparison funny .

 I wud say pup coz if you are single , you defn have a life, parties, dates, shopping to go to  , you want to be responsible towards someone not and not be tied down.Its easier with a pet : you don't need to be there 24/7 , it's legal to leave them alone at home , you don't have to take them with you where ever you go where as kids need your time , patience , love , affection all at the same time , every time,everyday . 

Personally I do not regret having a child , he's the most beautiful thing that happened to me and no I wouldn't trade him for a pup !!!

No comments: