Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is patience a Virtue ?

I really lack this Virtue ...I don't know how or where to start ....I am so nice to strangers but with my very own loved ones I can just loose it ...my beautiful child with whom I crave to spend time entire week I can't spend an hour on weekend with him without yelling at him ..no this is real ...my husband with whom I have soo many complains of not spending quality time I just pick up fights on weekends for silly reasons ...my parents whom I love the most ..I can't talk to them for more than 20 min ..if I did I will get annoyed and hang up ..jeez this is true ...I am the most lovable person at wrk ..with fnds im the darl ...but with family Im miss impatient ...maybe thrs so mucha stress around me tht bogs me down ...I need to cleanse  the aura around me and need more of pleasant aura ..mabbe need to meditate ,music to soothe my soul ? I don't know wat needs to be done but I gotta do it before I loose it ...I need to remain sane ..This reminds me of my recent conversation with a fnd and telling her to give time and take things one day at a time coz she wanted Divorce as she can't cope up with all the pressure ...Seriously the world around us is soo very fragile n weak ...relationships r broken over stress ? This is indeed shocking ..let us all take a step back make a list of the ppl we love and a list of ppl with whom we fight the most ...we will realize our stupidity :) 

No comments: