Sunday, July 21, 2013

Food lover

Does the title rhyme with bhaklava ?;) yummmm ...I can talk food eat food and sleep /think food 24/7 ...food.com is a website which is visited by my mind ...I have this huge passion for food ..I love to eat a variety of cuisines ...If thrs plenty of food on my plate ..im a happy person  and chocolate has tht special place in my heart ...it's like that lover you are passionate abt , thinking of whom brings a smile to your lips ...hehehe
Yumcha,laksa,all Indian,pasta yummo ....I can just go on n on and list few of my fav foods but you see a mom can never pick the fav amongst her babies ...thats how emotional I feel ...and did I miss out on the desserts ? Marble cake,Lindt hot chocolate ,waffles frm max Brennar ,mango pudding  the list can go on n on ....and what abt the snacks ? Chats,desi chaknas ?? Ummm my mouths watering maybe I need a quick sugar fix for this craving ...else I will be cranky the whole day you know like a woman going thro her periods ;)

No comments: