Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blast from the past

Today a colleague of mine who used to sit right beside me was moving overseas so we went out to catch up on drinks n food ...of course anything that involves food I had to be there ...;)...it's so funny when u go out for lunch with a group of ppl from work how you end up sitting next to ppl whom you Donno ...which is a good thing but then if the person is a real bore ..god save you .. I had to be rescued today from the clutches of this mom who went on and on about her over achiever son ...I was sleepy at one point of time listening to her stories about the play her son was talking part in ...about how he won the gold medal ..I was thinking in my mind to stop her literally stuff her mouth with some pizza so she would really STOP ..couldn't take it any more ..it's funny how parents think its okay to talk about their kids to everyone they meet ...but seriously no one cares about anyone else's kid oth than their own !!
I then found a spot next to this girl who had interesting topics to discuss about she was talking about uni and how she met a bf there and coz of whom she dnt get to interact with any one else as they hung out all the time ..and end of uni they broke up so she literally had no memories of any other fnds in Uni ...then she looks at me to hear my story ..ahhahhahahaha I just couldn't think of  anything ...how could I say the only relation I had was with a bunch a girls ...thank goodness for that they are my support system ..I can rely on them even todate ...but seriously guys ? There was just no space for one guy ...we would talk about all the guys ...it was just fun ...the only that kept us going was gossips about who was going around with whom and who was having a crush on whom ...we would not only talk about guys from our college but also about guys from all the surrounding colleges ..we would even know the names of the hottest guy and his gf ..hhhahaha saddd I know ...I dare not reveal this in an office lunch and feel embarrassed lol ...
At one point this guy at work was looking around and naming /pointing out who might have a tattoo ..and he looks at me and goes nahhh you wouldn't even have dated a guy with one forget abt u having a tattoo ...lol there goes my ubercool reputation to bits !!!

No comments: