Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dreamz..

Funny how we all dream ...and our dreams are senseless most of the time ...it's even funnier when ppl tell u chase after your dreams or early morn dreams turn true ....has it turned true for anyone ? I am yet to meet a person who wud tell me yeah I dreamt I wud meet a guy and I did ...hahhaha..we wud all just focus on dreaming then the coffee and tea business wud have been on loss ...its funnier how at every stage of our life our dreams vary ...i remember dreaming of wearing yellow Saree and  running behind trees not sure which Hindi movie I had watched ...I even dreamt of sitting behind the bike of a guy and singing in the rain ...mind u I was wearing white salwar  and during my college days waited for some guy (not our batch ..neither our senior batch ..coz they were all so sad lol ) to give me a lift hhhahaha dnt really happen ...nor did the rains .
You start a career and you have some imp presentation /meeting you dream of those metrics/trackers/numbers ...u get up middle of the night and think what changes sud you make ..lol
and then You get married and have a baby ...every nite you would  worry abt our baby ...dreams are never the same after a child I guess .. You don't really have time to dream coz ur awake all the time subconscious mind worries about your child ...and if it's winter forget it you wud be lucky if u get some sleep ..constant coughing sound of a  child wud never let you sleep ...oops it's way past my bed time ..I better catch some sleep n hopefully dream something sensible

No comments: