Sunday, April 23, 2006

Inspired by the BABE !!

Reading poo's blog just refreshed my memories of those crazy days ...

P: This is for you i bought similar ones for PS and Myself
Me: Thanx
PShetty : She got u also the similar one ?? She paid 50 Bucks .
Me: are u serious ?P ..How much did u pay for this ?
P: WHY?
Me: I wouldnt pay So much ..(gets up)....Hello Class ...How much do u think this black thread with a bead wud cost ?
Class Gals: 10 Bucks ..sumone says 5 and sum one 2 Bucks
Me : hehehehe our babe pays 50 Bucks for this and Gifts people

A: Luk at those chicks i wanna strike a conv
Me: Are u Nuts ??
A: Hi can you pls let me know the way to JSS College?
Chicks on da bike : go straight -left-st-right
A: Thanks
Me: Hahahahahhaah That was soo sadddd
A: I sud have asked them the direction to MG road

Aftr finishing My exam :
PS: How was it man ?
Me: Got GANG raped
PS : shit ..its okay man sad that u dnt enjoy it !!Me walks further ....
U and V: How was it daaaaa ??
Me: IN CAPS AND BOLD i got RAPED !!
V: almost on the verge on fainting after hearing those words !!

PS( in da BUS) : howz it going on btw ur FRIEND and HIM ??
Me: I donno
PS: Bitch dont lie i know u know a lotta things
Me : why are u bugging me so much ??
PS: I wont give u seat to sit if u dont temme details
Me: okay she spoke to him ..blah blah blah


In F n W classL : what are you doing S ??
Me: totally baffled ..yeah mam...
L: what are you writing
Me : your notes mam
L : P can you pls temme what your Fnd is writing
P : She is writing ur notes mam
( meanwhile my lab record disappears and sumone's notebook is in front of me )

No comments: