Friday, April 21, 2006

Here again aftr a month

After a month ..I'm here again ...yeah blogging ..after a fnd reminded me ....lemme try recalling wat hapnd in da past one month ..My Pune -Goa-Mumbai Trip (this reminds me that good for nothing ass of a sista of mine hasnt yet mailed me the goa Pics , i really am in love with Goa ...Loved the beaches , walking on the shores every morning and having candle light dinner , watching the fireworks , next to the beach simply beautiful)...The Aussie stuff ( this is something that makes me smile ...thank you god for helping me reach closer to my drmz )..Sushie's Visit ( had a ball of a time talkin to her and spending time wit her ..donno if the decisions she's takin is right but she seems to be confident ..who am i to say anything ?? ...Juss a fnd ) ...pinky's dad ( I was shockd to hear his death , i had dreamt of him in da morning dreamt of meeting him and in da noon i get a call from sunny saying he was gone ..SCARYYYYYYY )...RAJKUMAR's death( entire bangalore stopped for a day ..thanks to anti social elements ) ...CRICKET( yiuppee India won twiceeee and both the matches were awesummmm ) ...wowwwwww a whole lotta stuff to write abt and yeah i forgot to mention abt my worst nightmare thank god for that being juss a nightmare ...boyyyy luking at all the stuff i feel like this was one hella monthhhhh ....ii can juss play cliff Richard's -Let me be the one and smilee .............................

No comments: