Monday, April 24, 2006

continues...

P/Pnm/Vi/Ni : Who is the sexiest gal in our College
Me: ( thinking to myself : They are all so wierd )
P: i think its P Gndi
Vi: No its Smr
Ni: lets have a poll
P/Pnm : wow thats great
Vi ( stops a passer by ) : Dnt u think smr is sexy
Sum dude : NO
Ni : hahahaha I told you
P/Pnm: hehhehehehe
Me ( thinking to myself ..im so glad i am not fnds with these people )

Me: hey hes soo cute mann
P: He is wearing my guys shirt no wonder he's luking good
PS: ya ya ..luk at his shoes those are not his ..
Me: lets all luk at him and make him conscious ...
All in Sync : ya lets do that (the moment he passes by I trip and fall ...and exclaim ..mannnn hess soo good until he doesnt open his mouth )

In da train ...
Vi : I have always wanted to tell u that i have had a crush on you ..you are such a nice gal
S luks at P luking elsewhere and giggling ..
S: I think im sleepy and i wanna sleep now !!

Vi : You know something its growing
Me : what ???
Vi : yeah ...(and walks away)
Me :P, Pnm /Su : He said blah blah ...
Pnm : what does he mean ?? is it *****
P: oooooo PS guess what hapnd ..blah blah blah ..
PS: are u serious ..major man Bitch.. you are happening and all ..
Me : gals stop it ..its soo disgusting ( the next day )
Vi : Im really sorry..u seemed to be upset ..i really dnt mean to upset you
\Me: but what did u mean by saying that ..what is grwng ??
Vi: promise me u wont get upset ? I meant your butt is growing
Me : thank godd
Vi : what hapnd
Me : chuckles ...nothinggggg

The throwball match ..
where is S ??? She is supposed to serve ??
P : Can the extra player play instead?
Me (runs out of no where ) : I am here
P: Bitch why did u get bac so early ..
The captain : where were u
Me : i went to eat candy !!

PS: I love the way u serve
Me : yeah ??
PS: you are my best friend and i dont mind loosing to you
Me : Okay plp i dnt feel like playing ...

PS: i am hungry ..how much money do you have
Me : I have only 20 bucks ..need them for petrol
PS : im thirsty too
Me : lets go to P's house there will be sumthing to eat and juice to drink
PS: not a bad idea

No comments: