Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Murphy's law

Murphy was indeed a smart guy .. No one would have thought of blaming all the screwups in our life to some law of nature !! 

Every time I run to the station and manage to reach on time , I  notice the train delayed by exactly 5 min , had I walked and saved on my energy , 100% chances are the train would have reached on time without delay and in the process i would have missed the train !! 

Today I left my desk and started rushing to catch my evening train back home , the lift took extra 2 min than usual time , I met a colleague on my way out and spent 3 more min conversing , I bid bye to everyone and started to run when the signal just turned red and I had to wait for 5 min to cross the road and finally after all the huffing and puffing , I reached the station just in time to see my train leave !!

Tho I was annoyed , very mad at the entire proceedings , I decided to blame it on Murphy !! 


No comments: