Friday, April 25, 2014

Are you a royalist ?

Well I donno if I am one .. I loved Diana .. Totally admired her .. Her strength to communicate with the sick melted me . The day I heard abt her death I had tears especially when I saw Harry n William on TV made me cry for those kids .. I watched the movie Diana : queen of hearts it broke me to know what she went through very unfair so sad for her to live in a loveless marriage and being stuck to a boring man while she was carefree and full of Fun .. Very sad indeed ...it must have been very hard to pretend to be ok while she was dying inside .

I watched William n Kate's wedding on TV , watched their interviews and totally loved it .. She would be soo very proud . I am sure she did a good job in raising them the kids are so fine . 

Recently Kate n William were supposed to visit Sydney along with baby George .. I was there waiting to catch a glimpse of them , no I didn't see them as I had to return to work but then was following news about them .. Gosh after all these revealing I can't hide the fact that I am a royalist indeed ;)

No comments: