Sunday, March 19, 2006

Reasoning out !!

hmmm....felt awesum opening up to preethi akka abt a whole lota things ...im juss beginning to wonder ..no seriously ..Is sumthing really wrong with me ?? what am i holding back so strong for ?? for whom ? for what ??
well i want to get high on life do all da crazy things ..feel butterfly in my tummy ..sharing ,loving and caring ..but thennn again why dont i juss meet my knight in shining ( shetty ) armour
At times thinking abt him brings tears to my eyes ..my eyes r moist at this minute ..thinking if the man i want and for whom i waited all my life ..if he exists only in fantasy land.
However life isnt all abt Men .. i know we want them ...for various reasons to spoil and pamper and listen to all the stupid things u gotta say ..but there is soo much more to do in life than think abt sumthing that dont exist ..mannnn i so wanna be freee ..flyyyy open n the sky , which has no limits ..on my own ,wanna Travel to a whole lota places ..earn a lota money so that i can spend on the people i care abt and love ...at times it worries to think if money would make me selfish ?? hahaha watever man ...cant believe i wud change to such an extent ..i know what i am ..* A humble human being *...im being way too modest !!
But then my question is how do i mint money ..im sure my company is no way gonna pay me beeg bucks for no reason ...sweetie lemme juss think what i can do ...lemme sleep tonite with this thought !!

No comments: