Sunday, March 19, 2006

Im backkk

Well i had almost forgotten this site and also my blog ....been longggg time since I did write ..me shall pull up my socks and start writing in full swinggggg ....loadsa changes happened in the past one year ..people change ..things change ..i guess i have changed ..ohh wait a minute ..dnt think that has happened i havent yet changed ..gosh when will i leave my " The epitome of sweetness " outluk and turn to the bitchy -attitude-snob that most people at work think i am ...Gosh atleast then i guess i will have guys run behind me ..I read this sumwhere and it is soo damn True " Never let anyone become priority in your life ...that you will remain only an Option in theirs " ...
Trust me guys dont like good gals its only the snobs or the bitches they run behind ...well why am i writing abt men ?????? Dont i have better topic to think of ?? errr ummmmm ..wellllll i do have loadsa other topics . ..likeeeee ..ummm...ME !!!

No comments: