Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Marriage and finances

I came across this article , which spoke about a list of financial  guidelines for ppl about to get married .. I was young n super innocent , didn't  look or care abt finances .. I used to earn peanuts  n had  literally nothing in my bank account and there I was going to be married and I fell for my husband when he said " I have  no bank balance , I am working hard to make it big .. Have plans of on site  and I'm sure one day I will make it " .. Very filmy n stupid u might say but trust me at that moment it felt perfect .. No one had ever spoken their heart out with such honesty in their eyes .

Today,  I look back n laugh at my stupidity most of the times we argue related to finances .. He wants to invest / take risks and I want a debt free life .. I do not want any  financial commitments .. I have a simple dream n wanna lead a simple life ... Never ever dreamt of living in luxuries coz I  dnt want it ..:) .. Not unless I win a lotto then I wanna spend n live a luxurious life  :)


No comments: